As I watch Billy Mays tell how Mighty Putty is the best product ever, I wonder about my life.
It's Saturday night at 12:14am, I'm alone in my new house, in the dark, drinking champagne, eating a bowl of Butterfinger ice cream, and watching Spongebob. Now let me pause for a moment......
Nope, I've seen this episode.
I honestly can't tell whether I'm happy, or incredibly pathetic.
OH, and don't forget the fact that I'm on call for work, NOT scheduled. In other news, the new house is wonderful. I couldn't be happier. I just can't wait until we STOP going to Lowe's on a daily basis.
You know what? I just got a phone call, and now I'm kinda pissed......So yeah.....I'll finish when I can.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Make sure you buy stock in Lowe's to at least get some money back in dividends. At least you get a tiny tax deduction;)
Good Idea!
Post a Comment