Friday, February 29, 2008

Bloggetty blog blog

1. I do not like being sick, but I do like codiene.

2. I do not like getting in arguments w/ coworkers.

3. Mom's surgery went well. As far as the doctor could see, there is no cancer anywhere else, but we need to wait for the biopsy results, which we should get sometime next week.

She feels ok, but is in some pain, of course. She can get up and walk places on her own, it just takes time. She is going home today and can't wait.

4. The house inspection was Tuesday, and went well. As far as we know, we still move in on the 23rd of March. I'm definitely excited, and can't wait.

5. The team page for the Real Life Superheroes team is up again for this year, and I am a co-captain w/ Shannon again. The site is:

http://teams.lightthenight.org/RealLifeSuperheroes_WashburnUniversity

6. To clarify, in my last post it APPARTENTLY sounded like I was upset about missing the circus, B/C it was the circus. FOR THE RECORD, I love my nieces and nephews very much and was sad I didn't get to see them either. Better Tracy?

7. I saw the new show "Quarterlife" the other day. Yes, I loved it. However, I can not wait for my other shows to return. SO glad the writer's strike is over!

8. I WANT A DOG REALLY BAD.

W/ everything going on lately, all I really want is a nap, and to watch my recorded Project Runway, and this chair.

Thank you Steve Martin.

No comments: