Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easy like a Thursday morning

To update or not to update? That is definitely a question. Not necessarily THE question, but a question non-the-less.

This morning....and well, this afternoon too....have been quite nice. The cases went smoothly, the doctors were nice, and everyone got along. This is all nice b/c last night, one of the sales reps took us all out to dinner as a group. And free alcohol = one drunk Heidi. (Don't worry, I wasn't the only one). It wouldn't have been so bad except the wake-up call by my stomach at 2am, so therefore, I'm glad today has gone smoothly.

Oh yeah, it was "Specials" people only....so SHHH. I only say that b/c Cath Lab peeps would be angry....is that sad? I thought so.

Also, today I found out that Eddie Izzard is coming to Kansas City!! We've seen him once before, but we had to drive to Denver to see him, and this time he's only 1.5 hours away!! Imdb him if you don't know who he is. He's hilarious!!

Another sad thing about me: I'm really excited....about going to Target. That's the highlight for me....shopping....yup, really pathetic.

I think it's new phone ringer time. You agree? That's great!